A huge thank you to Bridgett at Writing and Musing for nominating me for the Liebster Award. This is a blogging award for bloggers who have less than 1,000 followers to help promote smaller blogs.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator gave you.
- Tag 11 bloggers with less than 1,000 readers.
- Think of 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Let them know you have nominated them through social media or their blog.
- What music gets you in the mood for writing?
Usually I listen to some type of epic sound track or just a movie soundtrack. It is pleasant to listen to as well as kind of like a wall paper so I don’t concentrate too much.
- In your opinion what is the best thing you’ve written so far?
The best thing I’ve written so far…hm…well I honestly can’t just pick one thing. I’ve recently been doing short story writing with one of my friends by picking a random topic, like a word or phrase (ex: someones first snowfall) and then you have to write a short story about it, interpreting it however you want. I really think my writing for that has been quite good.
- Have you accomplished your goals for 2015?
Well my goals for this year were increasing views on this blog, as well as followers, and getting good grades in University and so far I’ve done that! Which is awesomeeee!
- What is one thing you want to see happen in 2016?
Well..that’s definitely a hard one. I’d love to see this blog grow more…but if I had to pick one thing it’d probably be more books to movies that are close to the book. I’d love to see more of that.
- What is your favorite book you read this year?
My favorite book that I read this year was Poison Princess by Kresley Cole by far. But I also battle that with Archangel’s Enigma by Nalini Singh. Neither of them compete with one another though because the genres are so different so I have to pick both!
- Coffee or tea?
Tea!!! Big time. Unless I’m studying…then coffee.
- Have you visited anywhere exciting in the past year? Where?
Unfortunately I haven’t been able to visit anywhere exciting in the past year, but I’m hoping to be going back to the UK next year again (sadly couldn’t get there this Christmas). But does University count?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging/writing?
My favorite thing is being able to share my love for books with others and find a community of people who feel the same. Even if I don’t know someone who comments on this blog, and probably will never get to know them, I feel like I know them just a little bit because of their view on a particular book.
- What would you do if you won a million dollars?
I’d continue to go to university and pay for my tuition, but I’d probably get off campus housing, and then I’d also put some money into this blog, buy a car for myself, maybe give a little to my parents (maybe!), donate a little, and then use whatever is left for books and movies!
- What book would you like to see made into a movie?
Gosh….that’s a hard one but I’d love to see Nalini Singh’s books made into a movie. But also Kresley Cole’s book too, just because it’d be cool!
- What is your current favorite tv show?
Currently it is probably either American Horror Story or City Hunters which is a Korean drama.
- What’s one habit you have when you read (ex: drink tea, special chair, etc)?
- What’s your favorite book of 2015?
- Favorite movie of all time?
- If you press shuffle on your music device, what’s the first song which comes up?
- What got you in love with reading?
- Favorite book to movie (if you have one)?
- If you could only eat one food forever, what would it be?
- If you could meet one book character, who would it be and why?
- What book would you want to be transported into?
- Pets? If so what are they, if not would you want one?
- One book you really want to read in 2016?
This has been so much fun, if not a little stressful. Good luck to the nominees!